Sunday 2 September 2012

My World Of Music

Hello, I'm Gary and I'm just moving in

I've always wanted to create a web site for and about the music I like, what I collect and what I'm into! Music has been with me all my life, no matter what has happened in my life, good or bad it has been there and I'm really glad it has been too. Have you ever heard a song that hits something deep inside of you, hits a nerve or is just the song you need to hear? There's always a track that you can relate to, reminds you of a time in your life or even when the going gets tough, a song can lift you up and change your mood!

As the song goes, Music is my first love and it will be my last, music of the future and music of the past!

As I get into this blog, I'll be posting singles, CD's photo's and info about the artists I'm into, I'll try and find as much correct information about the artsits as I can, I will check the web plus also I'll use what info I can remember and aslo my trusty bible's of music, The British Hit Singles and Top 40 Charts which I often refer to! All the records featured here are my own singles scanned in to feature on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment